Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from stop #24, Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My “gotta have it” tool right now is the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. This versatile punch is a tremendous value, because it can be used in so many different ways. Don’t let the name fool you, it’s not just for making tags! Here are five projects I’ve made recently using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
If you’d like a little more detail about each project, I’ve made a short video highlighting each one.
Did you notice the cute little Scalloped Tag Topper Punch treat carton? You will be amazed at how easy it is to make the carton using your Stampin’ Trimmer, the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and a little adhesive. The hardest part will be giving it away because it’s just so stinkin’ cute! Since it’s back to school season, wouldn’t it be a special gift to send your child to school with a small gift or treat for their new teacher? My oldest will be heading to a new preschool this year (why do they grow up so fast??) and I will be doing just that. It’s never too early to show gratitude to those who are part of our “village,” helping to nurture our sweet little ones. Who can you see yourself giving a Scalloped Tag Topper Punch treat carton to? Let me know in the comments, I bet you all have some great ideas! Below you can view my Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Treat Carton tutorial so you can learn to make your own. Be sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so you don’t miss any new ideas for the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch!
The next stop is #26 (Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles) on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin’ Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy’s Blog
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty