Stampin’ Up! Products
Click photo above for options to download the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog!
WAIT! Before you place your order, you might be interested to learn about my Online Ordering Club, which rewards you for placing monthly orders!
Wondering what’s on my personal bestseller list?
Stampin’ Up! is committed to offering only the highest quality products for your crafting needs. As your demonstrator, I will personally handle any issues that may arise, so you can rest assured that your purchases will be backed by excellent customer support. That is my job and I take it seriously!
What sets Stampin’ Up! products apart? Here are a few key features to consider:
Color Coordination: Ever run into a problem coordinating colors within a project? For example, have you bought ink and card stock and upon returning home, realize the ink is a pinky-red but the paper is an orangy-red and they clash terribly? You will never encounter this problem with Stampin’ Up! because our products are designed to color-coordinate throughout the product lines. For example, Rich Razzleberry card stock coordinates with Rich Razzleberry ink and accessories. To go a step further, our colors are organized into color families: Neutrals, Subtles, Brights, Regals, and 2 limited-time, on-trend In Color families. The possible color combinations are virtually endless! For some color combo inspiration, visit my Color Challenge Pinterest board and create with the Stampin’ Up! colors that I have noted below the inspiration photos!
- Our card stock is high-quality 80-lb. weight with a surface that is ideal for stamping
- There are 2 sizes (8-1/2″ x 11″ or 12″ x 12″) to satisfy all of your crafting and scrapbooking needs
- Dyed all the way through, which means no ugly white core when you want a decorative torn edge!
- Can be purchased in individual colors or in a color family assortment
- Ink pads are specially designed to store the pad upside-down, which keeps the ink at the surface of the pad so you don’t have to refill as often
- The slightly raised firm foam pad and a lid that folds completely under make inking a large image a breeze
- Available individually or in complete color family bundles
- Re-inkers available in all colors– a huge money saver versus buying new ink pads as they dry out!
- Use the ink pads to watercolor! Simply squeeze the closed stamp pad case, open the lid and use an aqua painter (103954) or blender pen (102845) to apply the ink in the lid to your stamped image
- All stamps are made in the U.S.A.!
- Stamp sets are available in a variety of options to suit your budget and stamping preference: Wood-Mount, Clear-Mount, and NEW Photopolymer.
- Both wood and clear mounting options feature our high-quality rubber to give you the sharpest image possible
- Wood-Mount sets come in sturdy, standardized plastic cases so you can easily stack and store. No more digging through piles of unorganized stamps!
- Clear-Mount sets come in a DVD-sized storage case (talk about a space saver!) featuring actual-size stamp images on the cover.
I know you’ll be impressed with the quality and variety of Stampin’ Up! products. If you’re ready to browse the products for yourself, take a look at my online store. You can shop from the comfort of your home 24/7, and all items are shipped directly to you!