I don’t want you to go out of your way to be inspired! With social media it is possible for me to interact with you no matter where you are in the world (lucky me!!), but my greatest desire is for the people I’ve inspired to interact with each other! If you design a card that uses an element from one of my projects, post a picture to The Social Stamper Facebook page so that others can see your work. While you’re there, comment on someone else’s work you find interesting. Let’s encourage each other! I draw so much joy and strength from seeing other people get excited about their creations.
Each social media outlet has something unique and positive about it. This website is a hub for all the outlets I’ve chosen for The Social Stamper, so visit here frequently for streamlined access. In all likelihood though, you’ll want to choose one or two that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle. So the question is, how do you choose? Here are some highlights to help you decide!
- are curious about a technique I’ve used or want more detailed project instructions
- enjoy reading articles about projects, specials, and my life as a mom/Independent Demonstrator
- want to see a complete list of products and tools necessary for completing a particular project
- value a more intimate and slow-paced approach to interacting on the web, like a fireside chat.
“Like” The Social Stamper Facebook page if you…
- already have a Facebook account and spend time there regularly
- enjoy brief updates combined with project inspiration at-a-glance
- want to link up with other people who inspire you with their creations
- crave social interaction as much as I do!
Follow StampinBecky on Twitter if you…
- already have a Twitter account and spend time tweeting regularly
- enjoy very brief updates about specials, products, and my life in general
- want to get a feel for my typical day as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- value quick but frequent social interaction, similar to grabbing lunch with a friend.
Follow Becky Gifford The Social Stamper on Pinterest if you…
- already have a Pinterest account and spend time browsing pin boards regularly
- enjoy perusing for interesting ideas or to get an idea of what has inspired me lately
- want to have access to highly-organized, at-a-glance galleries of craft projects, card making ideas, and layouts
- need a way to sort and remember all of the fantastic projects you’ve been inspired by!
Book a workshop with me if you…
- live in the Goldsboro, NC area
- enjoy partying with your friends in the comfort of your own home
- want to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products
- would like hands-on instruction for a project you get to complete from scratch and keep for yourself (or give away to someone you care about!)